As most of you are aware, we do accept cash, checks, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Our office will gladly file the appropriate insurance documents for any procedure we perform. Unfortunately, the insurance companies have an adversarial relationship with dentists. The insurance companies are in the business to make money and sometimes this will be reflected by their reluctance to process a properly completed claim. We will re-file an insurance claim up to three separate times in order to fulfill the insurance companies’ needs. However, after three attempts we must ask our patients or someone from their employer’s personnel department to call to expedite the processing of their claim. Remember, the relationship is between you and the insurance company, and they can decline to work with us. Any balance remaining is still the patients responsibility. Our office does offer payment plans for certain procedures. Our policy is at least 25% down and the remaining 75% in equal payments over the next 12 months. We will not charge any interest during that year, however any balance remaining will incur an interest rate of 18% APR.
Should you have any questions you may contact Stephanie or me at (440) 842-2171.
Michael W. Dagostino, D.D.S.