As the Easter season arrives, warm weather and the baseball season are right around the corner. My staff and I wish you all a wonderful Lenten season.
With the Easter season I was reminded of how my office philosophy was developed. Following the words of Jesus, I always strive to treat people as I would want to be treated. Additionally, our office is committed to certain fundamental philosophies:
- Provide quality services at a reasonable fee
- Maintain a clean, cheerful environment
- Educate our patients as to their treatment options so they can make an informed decision
- Keeping a highly educated and friendly staff who will treat you with respect
- Provide prompt care for emergency situations
- Never utilize high pressure sales techniques, rather give a concise list of treatment options and allow the patient to decide what is best based on their wants and needs
- Provide state of the art, high tech services
- Making reasonable financial arrangements for most extensive treatment plans
- Taking extensive continuing education courses to maintain the highest level of care
- Maintain convenient day, evening, and Saturday hours
Our office is committed to these core principals and will strive to maintain the level of care you have become accustom to. Should you have a friend or family member who would benefit from our services, please feel free to refer them to our office for a complimentary consultation.
Michael W. Dagostino, DDS