Practice Policies

Financial Policy

Our office does accept cash, checks, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.

Our office does offer payment plans for certain procedures.  Our policy is at least 25% down and the remaining 75% in equal payments over the next 12 months.  We will not charge any interest during that year, however any balance remaining will incur an interest rate of 18% APR.

Dental Appointments and Cancellations

Please be on time for your appointments to help us maintain our schedule and commitment to all patients.  If you have an unforeseen circumstance that causes a late arrival, please phone our office to alert our staff, who have prepared for your visit at a specific time.

Please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment. This courtesy makes it possible to give your appointment time to another patient who desires to see the doctor. If you do not notify our office at least 24 hours in advance, we reserve the right to charge you for a missed appointment.

Dental Insurance

Our office will gladly file the appropriate insurance documents for any procedure we perform.  Unfortunately, the insurance companies have an adversarial relationship with dentists.  The insurance companies are in the business to make money and sometimes this will be reflected by their reluctance to process a properly completed claim.  We will re-file an insurance claim up to three separate times in order to fulfill the insurance companies’ needs.  However, after three attempts we must ask our patients or someone from their employer’s personnel department to call to expedite the processing of their claim.

Remember, the relationship is between you and the insurance company, and they can decline to work with us.  Any balance remaining is still the patient’s responsibility.